Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2019

My Father

Today is the special day for all of us. As it is father's day. The father is the one who conducts and control the family by working all day and night. His name is Ramesh Pandit. He is the one who helped in my difficult times and he is the role model of our family as he also inspire me to help disabled ones and he also taught me how to act in different scernio. He is one who taught me to walk and see the vast world in different manner like he do. I always wanted to be like him as he is very kind, soft hearted, innocent and doesn't  like to smoke or drink.

                                                         "U are the one who made me who i am today"
           -SUSHANT PANDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

My journy with Jagat Mandir

10 years of journy with JM it was the most important day of my life i spend my 10 years with this school . I am so happy that i could spend...