Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

My journy with Jagat Mandir

10 years of journy with JM
it was the most important day of my life i spend my 10 years with this school . I am so happy that i could spend my this years with my friend and teachers . I have made so many memories with in this years . When i came at this school i was at 1 class i still remember that old days where we used to play ,study and have many fun. 
At class 4 it was the most memorable day of my life . I still remember siddhartha who was my best friend in that day he left school due to the some problem . I was sad but i still  got my friends who always support me in every situation.  i will miss them all even i will left this school in coming days . but i still got my beautiful memories which is very important for me. Special thank you for all my friends and teachers . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My journy with Jagat Mandir

10 years of journy with JM it was the most important day of my life i spend my 10 years with this school . I am so happy that i could spend...