Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Picnic Experience

it was the special day on the 26th magh for all the class 10 because on this day school organised a picnic for us. we were planning to move at 7 30 am but due to some problems we move at 8 30 am .it was already 1 hours we reached at 9 35 am then we made our break fast ready. after that we washed our own dishes.then we enjoyed like singing, dancing and others.
then we moved at 5 30 pm we enjoyed so much we arived at 6 30 pm it was the most memorable day of my life . i wiss that we can again go to picnic with all my friends and teachers . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My journy with Jagat Mandir

10 years of journy with JM it was the most important day of my life i spend my 10 years with this school . I am so happy that i could spend...